Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Girl on girl

Hamilton's article presents a lot of ideas on why women do things they do in order to be wanted by a man. When I go out to a bar and there is a big crowd, by midnight there is some sort of action that majority of the time involves girl on girl. Usually the girls are acting crazy and drunk and start by dancing close, then by the end of the song they are making out and by no surprise there is a huge room full of guys wanting a front row seat to the action. I never quite understood why girls always ended up kissing girls when they were drunk. Until I asked my friend why he thought it was so hot to see girl on girl action, he just said because it's every guys fantasy to be with two girls. I didn't get it then and I don't think I ever will. I think it is sad that girls will resort to doing these kinds of things just to be desired by a man. I always thought that if they guy didn't want you before you did those kinds of things then what makes you think he's going to want you after you give him a piece of ass. I remember for my 21st birthday a bunch of my friends and I went out to a bar, they kept pressuring one of us to kiss this girl that was "down" to kiss a girl that night. No matter how drunk I may have been, I still knew that the only reason she was "down" was in hopes that one of these guys would go after her. My friend ended up making out with her and I could not bare to see no more I had to walk away. All the guys sounded like a bunch of pigs and were drooling over these girls making out, it was disgusting. I was angry because I knew my friend just did it so the guys will think she is cool and maybe they will be after her all night. The idea of how they get a guys attention by doing this is just sad. I think if you are gay then fine go kiss your girlfriend but if you're doing it just for attention, it just sends the wrong message to people. Sure guys might think it's hot for that moment but eventually that won't last.

No comments:

Post a Comment