Tuesday, March 22, 2011

NAF-National Abortion Federation...Only in America

If you wanna piss off a group of virgin nuns, simply throw in the word "abortion" in the loop. I believe abortion is a sizzling topic in which most of us (lets be honest) have grown weary to hear. Like most, I had the misfortune of growing up Catholic, (pardon my French). I'm not here to mouth off Catholicism, there are a few Catholics who can be civil. As I grew up in the church, it seemed to me that the Pope could pontificate anything and anyone as if he were God. Yes, if anyone, the Pope was probably closer to the Catholic God than any other filthy body who stepped foot in any Catholic church. Back to my story, when there were elections about abortion, Catholics would have a special "mass" to contribute against passing any denomination relating to abortion. As I grew up and gained more knowledge about life, I left the Catholic church and decided to explore life. Catholicism always seemed so strict and unappealing. I mean the priest has no right to diminish who is going to hell and who is not. I'm not "bagging" on Catholicism here, don't get me wrong, I like to consider myself a Christian. I am against abortion, with one exception, and that is, if a girl was raped. Abortion has been used the wrong ways by inane immature girls and boys, if they want to screw around (literally) and be careless about bringing a child to this earth and conceive, I believe it's only right of them to raise the child. The child did not choose its parents, the parent chose the baby's parents. Abortion has been used as an exit, and it pisses me off to an extent when I hear that girls I know have consented to sex and wound up "prego," then two or three months later I find out they had an abortion, but also have herpes. The government in my opinion is only trying to make people like this, better human beings. The world so surely revolves around sex, and teens and immature couples need to start giving a good f*** when they decide to unknowingly conceive.

1 comment:

  1. When it comes to abortion, I believe it is never right. Being a Christian, you understand that God has control over all, He is soviergn. So with that being said abortion is something that should never be done regardless of the situation.
    "And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose." -Romans 8:28
    So regardless of the situation God has control and will turn all things to good if you seek Him first.

    ReplyDelete