Wednesday, February 23, 2011

you with all those curves and me without no brakes :)

After having read the articles about weight differences between the different ethnic women, and the hair difference between most ethnicities as well, I have to say I do agree with the points that were made throughout these readings. I agree on the fact that having different ethnicities requires to live up to different standards of your physical body. For example, in the Latina culture, everyone loves a woman with curves, most of my friends say they rather be with girls who have curves and some meat on their bones than just a walking stick. I am not saying that is for all the guy but it is for most cases. I think Latinos have this standard especially for women that they need to have curves and take care of themselves. This standard may change with ethnicity, black men probably like their women different. Also, with the hair, most of my friends rather have long hair than short hair. Most of my guy friends that I also asked what they preferred, if short hair or long hair, most of them admitted that they like long hair, that it makes a girl look more sophisticated and more like a women. They said that a woman with beautiful hair can make up for a flaw they may have. Personally, I will never cut my hair short, I love long hair, I feel like it makes me more feminine.

No comments:

Post a Comment