Monday, April 18, 2011

Rosie The Riveter In a Suit

In all seriousness, I believe that Hillary Clinton is and was the last hope for a women President. I mean, after the show that Sarah Palin put on, I believe women have lost all hope.
Lets be honest here, there is no doubt that women politician are places to burn under a magnifying glass. Sarah Palin made a pathetic ridicule of herself because she was placed so heavily under the magnifying glass. Yeah, I believed that Sarah Palin was a little stupid and unappealing, but I'm a guy, I have a god given right to judge the next potential woman President based on her appearance-- Or at least I think I do. I recall Sarah Palin's campaign, she portrayed herself as an Alaskan mom, going out to catch salmon, and setting traps, and kicking ass almost like the shit Bear Grylls does, except she is not a man. Americans bought that, they like a women who is not afraid of a puny little grizzly bear. But sadly, I believe her campaign failed because she is a woman. There is no doubt in my mind she put on quite the show, but American voters are not ready to place a woman into power, voter (particularly male) are not ready to be run and told what to do by a pair of breasts and a vagina-- Although thats quite the oxymoron, I mean, I thought we live in a society where men would do anything just to get back into a vagina. Fact is, women have to bust their ass and show us they deserve to be the hierarchy, I mean hello, were in the 21st century and we are still using the same old Rosie the Riveter in a mechanic's jump suit, why cant we upgrade the stupid picture into Rosie the Riveter in a suit, I mean women have at least earned that--Right?
Look what I'm saying is true, Sarah Palin pretty much portrayed herself as a hardworking American:

008wecandoitposter1_2.jpg

Unfortunately, she couldn't do it, and it's not because she is stupid or unappealing to most, or because she hides her breasts, or even because she has a drug addicted daughter who had a baby out of wedlock, look, Americans are simply not ready to be told what to do by a woman. Valenti was right, "As a woman, you can't win. 'Cause if you're not a "bitch," you're too "soft" for politics."


No comments:

Post a Comment